Our Solution4 software integrates all operational sub-areas operational planning (sales, production, purchasing, cost accounting, warehousing, logistics, finances etc.). Changes of sales volumes, production and procurement quantities, price changes etc. are immediately visible in their effects on the liquidity, earnings and balance sheet ratios.
The simulation allows for modeling the impact of changes, such as fluctuations in electricity prices, on:
- The cost rates of each individual machine, thereby affecting
- The production costs of individual products, consequently impacting
- The contribution margin of individual customers, influencing
- Each individual contribution to the overall operating result, subsequently affecting the income statement, balance sheet, and liquidity,
- As well as environmentally, on the carbon footprint.
All of the above effects can occur at any aggregation level (cost center areas, product and customer groups, profit centers, etc.) of the data and combinations of these can be considered. Variance analyses for costs, revenues and contribution margins are available as evaluations over available at any time over any period of time.
simulates the effects of different planning assumptions that can be changed at any time
(compound) effects in all dependent sub-areas and on the overall result.
- Input of planning assumptions, e.g. changed sales volumes, raw material prices, energy prices, …
- Derivation of the production plan from the sales plan for products
- Breakdown of the product structure (parts lists and routings) based on the production plan
- Reconciliation of the determined requirement quantities as new reference values for the service types
- Revaluation of costs in cost accounting based on changed prices in the cost elements
- Simulation of activity-based costs on the basis of the new reference values and calculation of cost rates per activity type
- Transfer of the determined cost rates to the routings of product costing
- Transfer of changed purchase prices to the parts lists in product costing
- Calculation of manufacturing costs for all in-house production parts / products / services
- Multi-level contribution margin calculation based on sales and total cost method
- Determination of the new operating result (income statement, balance sheet) and the defined key figures
- Global simulation is completed
Side effect: not only quantities, costs and revenues are processed at all levels,
but also the data for the